Software Engineer (.Net/C#)
Posted on May 20, 2020 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Software Engineer (.Net/C#).
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Cadillac, Michigan, USA
Rate: Negotiable package
* PLEASE NOTE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCATED WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF CADILLAC, MICHIGAN**
* 2 years minimum experience of business systems with DBA experience
* Worked in a change driven organisation and thrives in a dynamic environment
* Experience in Manufacturing organisation
* Experience working with internal customers
* Experience in Software programming (eg .Net, C#, VB, SQL, HTML, XML)
* Good working knowledge/design of web services and micro services (REST API)
* Business/IT or Accounting qualification or the ability to demonstrate strong business expertise.
* ITIL, Prince 2 & Business analysis
* Knowledge of systems within a manufacturing environment
* Business process mapping (into the systems landscape)
* Knowledge of Middleware software and integration automation (eg PLC, Kepware)
* Understanding of manufacturing systems/database structures
* Have good understanding of basic functionality: Servers and setup, network configuration
* Problem solving and critical thinking skills
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
Whitehall Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.