Senior Business Systems Analyst
Posted on May 20, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct, Fortune 500 client in Colorado Springs is looking for an experienced IT Business Systems Analyst for a long-term, extendable contract position. You'd be joining an exciting team as a liaison between the Business and IT on a variety of Digital Accessibility projects. The goal of these projects is to improve the digital accessibility of applications, documents other communication methods for our client's customers and employees. You would be responsible for serving as a liaison between the Business, Accessibility Team, and/or technology groups by identifying and defining complex systems requirements, scope, and objectives through research and fact-finding - all within an Agile/Scrum environment. Apply today!
-Technical aptitude and proficiency in personal productivity software, as well as visual information management tools. (eg, MS Office, MapPro, etc.)
-Systems and infrastructure knowledge of the application supported and the technology that supports the application.
-Knowledge industry tools and techniques to elicit, prioritize, organize, document, model, and analyze requirements.
-Analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to investigate, assess, and recommend solutions to moderately complex situations.
-Interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with and influence others.
-Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present information to a variety of audiences
-Organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to details.
-Knowledge of Digital Accessibility and WCAG 2.1 standards, UX experience.
-Knowledge and understanding of Agile, Scrum, and Lean techniques
-Experience using ADO and Kanboard is a plus.
-Virtual meetings and collaboration tools
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime : straight time