Trade Support Systems Operations Manager
Posted on May 20, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Global Trading Firm is currently seeking an Operations Manager. Candidate will be will be responsible for managing the operations team, which consist of both Level 1 and Level 2 support personnel. This role requires hands-on management and support of the team in all aspects of electronic trading.
- Lead the operations team and guide in day-to-day activities.
- Develop and implement procedures for operations team to follow
- Proactively monitor and follow up on ticket/call flow.
- Mentor team members for an effective and timely ticket resolution.
- Build and monitor metrics to constantly evaluate team performance.
- Be hands-on in identifying and resolving production issues.
Strong working knowledge of UNIX environment/Unix commands.
Strong Scripting skills (unix Shell and python).
Basic database knowledge (Sybase, MySQL).
Previous experience in Financial Industry and/or trading.
Windows desktop support experience
Basic networking knowledge
Prior experience in managing operations/dev ops teams.
Experience using Jira/Grafana/InfluxDB/Icinga.
Experience with price feed handlers/fix interfaces.
Linux desktop support experience
Network troubleshooting and analysis experience