Applications Developer .NET
Posted on May 20, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Applications .NET Developer
Looking for a candidate with 4-6+ years full stack web development that wants to work on 3rd party applications on occasion. You will have C# .NET, MVC, Sql Server, WCF, Jquery, HTML, CSS3
The .NET Applications Developer II is responsible for delivering custom business solutions using the Microsoft technology stack. He/she will perform analysis, design and implementation of solutions that satisfy Companys needs.
- 4-6 plus years of software development experience with 5 plus years of web-based software development in .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server).
- Prior experience with ASP.NET MVC (versions 3 and up), WCF, jQuery, HTML5/CSS3, responsive design, Entity Framework, and Dependency Injection frameworks are desired.
- Should have strong understanding of SOA, TDD, SOLID principles, and systems architecture concepts. Must be familiar with agile or other iterative development methodologies.
- Must possess requirement and component level estimation, database design and development skills.
- A strong desire to stay current on development best practices using emerging technologies and industry trends.
- The ideal candidate must have excellent judgment, problem-solving, oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project environment while building positive working relationships.
- In addition, candidate must be self-motivated, organized, and able to multi-task and effectively prioritize competing demands on time and attention.