SharePoint Web Developer
Posted on May 20, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Near Monee, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and is turning to TeamBradley to help them. This client has a great reputation in the education field and it looking to add an outstanding SharePoint Web Developer to their team. This client is motivated and looking to hire immediately.
- Maintain support to the web systems and the enterprise information systems that support the web functions, including document imaging, calendaring, internal portal and main website
- Oversee CMS, website, web server and SharePoint, including management and support for Document Imaging, Cloud applications and web calendar.
- Collaborate with other department
- Utilize web development tools/techniques to develop interfaces and create new or expand current functionality using programming and APIs
- Provide support in the roll-out of web server projects by identifying current websites, and migrating pilot groups to new platforms
- Associate's degree with 5+ years supporting web systems or Bachelor's degree and 2+ years experience.
- Must have development experience with SharePoint and .Net.
- Skilled in website development, maintenance and management.
- Knowledgeable on Mac and Windows operating systems.
- C#, or MVC .NET experience strongly preferred.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13285 - SharePoint Web Developer