Network Engineer & Security - Python (or Ruby)
Posted on May 19, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Network Engineer & Security - Python (or Ruby) skills for our Zurich based client in the telecommunication sector.
- Expertise with Network & Securtiy, especially with CCNP, CCIE or equivalents
- Expertise in Network/IT-Security along with good know how in Firewall Checkpoint
- Outstanding knowledge in LAN technologies like Switching & Routing, VLANs, STP, POE, 802.1X, 802.11ac or other
- Decent skills in Scripting and programming with Python, Ruby, Java or further
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer science or in a similar field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Working in an agile DevOps team
- Developing, testing and operating new features for the managed LAN service
- Ensuring that the automated business network service is working properly while implementing the new features
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.