Posted on May 19, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
On behalf of our client we are looking for an experienced Security Architect to join the Development and Operations team in Zurich.
Your scope of responsibilities:
- You are responsible for designing, implementing, and testing security solutions.
- You strive for compliance with the company's security guidelines and for state-of-the-art implementation.
- Leveraging your deep understanding of complex IT systems, you review the current security measures and plan as well as implement improvements.
- You conduct regular system tests and ensure continuous monitoring of system security.
- You review the existing access-management concepts or other company-wide guidelines and introduce them to all teams.
- You organize regular internal trainings and workshops on security-relevant topics, and you keep yourself up-to-date on the latest security standards, systems, authentication protocols, and best practices.
- As a senior member of the Development and Operations team, you cultivate a culture of security awareness and arrange continuing education so security policies are adhered to at all times.
- Degree (ETH/Uni/UAS) in information technology, computer science, or related fields
- Extensive experience in software development and IT security
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization, and security
- Hands-on experience with IT risk management focusing on security, performance, and reliability aspects
- Good working knowledge of the current technological state-of the-art and security-related solutions (eg Keycloak, HashiCorp Vault, Istio, Azure Key Vault)
- Additional advanced security qualifications such as SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) or CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certifications would be a plus
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain, enforce, and actively assist the implementation of security measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, business acumen and a commercial outlook
- Very good English, German a plus