Senior .NET Application Developer
Posted on May 19, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a highly-qualified candidate for a Sr. .NET Application Developer. Candidate will be able to work with a diverse project team, and work in a highly visible and changing project environment with aggressive timelines.Responsibilities include the integration and design of new application systems and/or life cycle enhancement to existing complex multi-platform (.NET) Systems. Responsible for determining the scope of the assigned project(s) by assessing requirements from business and technical/network personnel. Responsible for evaluation and selection of the appropriate technical platform for the system. Work will include integration planning, integration analysis across multiple technical platforms, integration analysis across the client to include both global system design and detailed program design for complex processes or interfaces, review of database design of new data structures, and suggested modifications to existing data structures. Effectively documents and teaches the structure and function of the new applications and/or enhancements resulting from the assigned project(s) to other Web Application Managers and senior technical personnel to ensure that the new systems or enhancements operates smooth within DHS's technical environment. Candidate will be able to work with a diverse project team, and work in a highly visible and changing project environment with aggressive timelines.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in computer science or management information systems AND Six years of related experience.
- Extensive experience in large-scale application architecture, design, and development using various versions of .NET Framework and languages like C#.NET, VB.NET and Web Technologies like ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 4/5
- 4 years of design concepts -- Layered architecture, components, interfaces, messaging 4 years of application modelling using UML, specifically using Class, Interaction, Sequence, Activity, and State Diagrams, and of documenting deployment using Deployment Diagrams
- 4 years computer programming and analysis experience at a level equivalent to an ISATL which included using Web Services, XML, SOAP, object persistence methodologies and application integration
- 4 years experience with full project life cycle experience in implementing web based systems
- 4 plus years of experience in troubleshooting, self-motivated and driven professional, able to work with minimal supervision, and able to exercise good judgment to keep critical systems operational
- 4 years of Object Oriented conceptual expertise -- classes, inheritance, encapsulation, and the tools used in their definition (UML, Use Cases)
- 4 plus years of database/Data Access -- RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, SQL), tables, triggers, logical and physical modelling, access strategies and tools, concurrency models
- At least 5 years of experience implementing service orientated architecture using SOAP or REST, XML and JSON
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".