Lead Business Analyst - Hooffdorp, NL
Posted on May 19, 2020 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
Hoofddorp, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Job Title: Lead Business Analyst
Location: Hooffdorp, NL
- Drive Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment with the external customer and their project team
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Lead workshops and design thinking sessions in prototyping new applications for enhancing business processes and information process flow.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing applications and systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of application or system analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Deep understanding of customer's systems to align with external drivers to identify replenishment opportunities with keen focus on promotional and item life cycle events
- Carry out research to justify recommendations and to support the IT efforts.
- Prepare and deliver recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas
- Create system design proposals.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of applications and programs
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and flow charts to provide direction to application programmers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new application and systems.
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.