Programme Administrator/PMO Support - IT/MS Office
Posted on May 19, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Programme Administrator/PMO Support - IT/MS Office vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector. The role will primarily involve administrative support for a major IT inititative.
- Experience as a Programme Administrator/Project Supportor or related related role
- Strong communication skill set with the ability to connect effectively with stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Access and PowerPoint as well as of SharePoint ie Can write Macro's in Excel
- Practice with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules, ideally with project management knowledge
- Familiarity with working in information technology
- Organised and flexible team player with the ability prioritise and multitask efficiently
- Languages: English fluent written and spoken, French and German are a plus
- Managing administrative and technical support by resolving day-to-day administrative and logistical problems
- Dealing with general office operations and processes while maintaining necessary paperwork and records as well as contributing to the process of automating repetitive programme office tasks
- Liaising between programme office and internal services as well as providing documentation to teams and stakeholders
- Monitoring the project progress and detecting potential issues along with tracing expenses and predicting future costs
- Assisting with tracking KPI's, risks and issues while coordinating quality control to ensure requirements are met
- Planning outreach programs, conferences, meetings, seminars and make all necessary arrangements
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.