Fund Accountant, Banking, Ireland
Posted on May 19, 2020 by Gibbs Hybrid
My client, a leading financial company are looking for a Fund Accountant to join their team.
- 1 + years work experience in the funds industry;
- Good working knowledge of NAV calculations;
- Experience of self checking NAVs;
- Experience of identifying and querying Cash & Asset reconciliation items;
- Knowledge of the different types of Performance Fees;
- Knowledge of Complex Instruments;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Ensure valuations are calculated accurately and prepared to meet valuation deadlines;
- Ensure NAV's are issued to all relevant parties in accordance with reporting requirements;
- Ensure all cash and holdings reconciliations are completed in accordance with agreed timetables and procedures;
- Liaise with custodians to resolve any reconciliation issues;
- Prepare income forecasts on a monthly basis;
- Prepare fee schedules on a timely basis;
- Liaise with investment managers to ensure efficient flow of information as required;
- Liaise with clients on operational issues;
- Complete statutory returns.