Organisation Design and People Development Specialist - Banking
Posted on May 19, 2020 by Experis AG
Organisational Design and People Development Specialist - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Organisational Design Specialist to join a newly formed business unit. This is a 12 month contract based in Zurich.
Supporting the design and implementation of organisational and people development initiatives, the main responsibilities will include:
- Strategic and conceptual cooperation/responsibility in projects regarding organizational, cultural and employee development
- Lead selected strategic initiatives and act as subject matter expert in related topics
- Design and implementation of trainings and workshops in new ways of working, people management, leadership and cultural topics
- Organisation of internal Events und Management Off-sites
- Work with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with exceptional people in teams to help shape ideas, design solutions, coach and deliver measurable, sustainable improvements in business performance from initial concept to implementation
- 5 years' experience of project and change management in the area of organizational, cultural and employee development
- At least 3 years' experience in the financial industry
- Strong event management skills, such as for town halls or management off-sites
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in implementing learning and development offerings
- Excellent proficiency in using modern banking applications and Microsoft Office applications
- Fluency in English is required, German and French are highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese by phone
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.