Posted on May 19, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Deerfield, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leader in the retail industry, has always been committed to offering their employees stability, outstanding benefits packages and ample opportunities for growth within the organization. They believe in acknowledging and rewarding the hard work, dedication and achievements of employees and providing a working environment that fosters creativity, innovation and collaboration. They are currently looking for an outstanding Oracle DBA to join their team.
- Install and maintain Oracle database software
- Design and update database structures
- Set up and train users on databases
- Debug programs having a defect on the database
- Design database backups and data routines
- Update database security protocols
- Complete on-site analysis, diagnosis database problems, and resolve issues
- Administer recommendations of disk space and growth
- Analyze event, performance and system logs
- Complete maintenance to systems
- Troubleshoots problem areas via emails, phone or in person
- Document resolution utilizing the JIRA Tracking Software
- Associates degree, Linux/Unix certification preferred with 3+ years DBA experience
- Oracle database coding, design, and documentation experience
- Knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, SQL, Programming languages and API
- Skilled in Microsoft SQL Server and products, Oracle, Red Hat Linux, Red Prairie, SQL and UNIX
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID# JS13271 - Oracle DBA
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.