Cisco Network Engineer
Posted on May 19, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a global financial service corporation, is dedicated to providing their clients with superior customer service while always striving to exceed client expectations. They believe in order to provide quality services to their clients they must employ innovated individuals, that embrace a team collaborative spirit to provide innovative solutions to their customers. They are currently looking for a Network Engineer.
- Perform analysis and trending of utilization and growth providing a design based on the demand
- Build and maintain all network documentation as it relates to administration manuals, asset inventories, configuration, job instructions, processes, service records, support contacts, topologies, etc.
- Perform alerting, monitoring and reporting of utilization levels, and errors in the environment
- Execute and maintain network security best practices
- Keep up inventories for support and maintenance
- Collaborate with application owners and other IT stakeholders to build and support stable networking capabilities
- Rotating on-call support
- Bachelor s degree with 2+ years of Network Engineering with Cisco LAN/WAN equipment experience
- CCNP/CCSP certifications preferred.
- Design, implementation and support of Cisco WAN, LAN, and security implementations
- Ideally experienced with software defined WAN (SD-WAN)
- Experience with network management platforms and forensic packet analysis
- Cisco Call Manager, UCCX and Unity Connection Manager experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13283 - Cisco Network Engineer