Lead Data Engineer
Posted on May 19, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a global financial service corporation, is dedicated to providing their clients with superior customer service while always striving to exceed client expectations. They believe in order to provide quality services to their clients they must employ innovated individuals, that embrace a team collaborative spirit to provide innovative solutions to their customers. They are currently looking for a Lead Data Engineer. The right candidate must have outstanding communication, management and collaboration skills.
- Develop and support the data management product, which provides essential solutions for data solutions to clients
- Regulate applications, databases, Servers and software for debugging and programming
- Uphold the computing environments for other teams to ensure they are using the correct tools and environments
- Manage complex projects that may have multiple phases or work streams from start to finish with successful implementation
- Collaborate with business's to comprehend needs and/or limitations and resulting requirements; identify gaps in requirements and ensure requirements
- Develop detailed specs for major enhancements/new systems that are aligned to system requirements as defined by business representatives
- Write complex code and maintain continuous integrations and processes
- Collaborate with business representatives to understand overall outcomes; understand and impact of results on the business and recommend appropriate solutions considering impact, performance, risk and cost
- Degreed with 6+ years of technical experience
- Experience working with large enterprise data designs and patterns, such as data warehouses, modern big data platforms, and cloud storage solutions
- Strong hands on experience with Data Lakes, Azure or AWS and Snowflake or similar is key
- Knowledgeable on advanced software development methodologies and tools
- Database management, Internet, LAN & WAN networking, storage networks, systems and data security, telephony, and virtualization knowledge
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13288 - Lead Data Engineer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.