SQL Database Developer - Naperville (90,000 - 125,000)
Posted on May 19, 2020 by Responsive Search, Inc.
We are seeking a strong SQL Developer for a growing client in the west suburbs near Rt. 59. In this salaried onsite role you will work heavily on SQL development.
This SQL Database Developer will be responsible for developing software using SQL - including jobs, triggers, tables, cubes, indexes, SSIS/SSRS and stored procedures. You will work with other Developers throughout the software development life cycle in a dedicated Agile/Sprints environment.
- Communicate with the business teams and clients for requirements
- Design and develop technical solutions
- Estimate, plan and schedule deliveries
- Troubleshoot production issues with minimal support
- Manage deployments and releases
- Source code configuration and management
- Analyze and mitigate risks
- Report accurate status to all stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree minimum
- 3 - 8 years experience in software development using SQL Server.
- SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Ability to interpret requirements and write SQL scripts.
- SQL Server 2012 Stored Procedures, SQL Jobs, Functions and Triggers
- Some DDL/DML/DCL queries, query tuning & optimization preferred.
- Some experience with SSIS is mandatory
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with all levels throughout the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Local Candidate | No sponsorship