IT Desktop Support
Posted on May 19, 2020 by Ignite Digital Talent
Mechelen, Antwerpen, Belgium
€200 - €200 Daily
Role: IT Desktop Support
Duration: 6 months
Location: Mechelen, Belgium
Rate: Upto 200 Euros per day
Role and Responsibilities
- Field Services/Desk-side Services provides support and resolves end user incidents and requests that cannot be resolved remotely by Service Desk because they require physical presence, advance technical skills or local knowledge which include but not limited to:
- Diagnose and resolve incidents and problem with equipment and software.
- Record all events/problems and their resolution in SNOW.
- Queue Management - Work within established Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure timely response to support issues. Follow established escalation process if needed.
- Collaborate in the FSO knowledge repository.
- Install, configure and/or update authorized software or firmware as per authorized standards.
- Assist in Hardware asset management.
- Warranty support for desktop and laptops.
- Follow company protocol in the disposal management.
- Install/reinstall image, rebuild laptops/desktops.
- Support authorized in-flight projects.
Required knowledge and abilities:
- 2+ years of experience in a help desk/deskside role,
- 2 years of Windows 10 experience, MSOffice,
- Experience troubleshooting PC hardware and software,
- Experience with Active Directory,
- Basic networking experience,
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace work environment,
- Expellant organization skills and attention to details,
- Ability and willingness to work in a collaborative team environment,
- Ability and willingness to learn new technology and software