Data Governance Coordinator
Posted on May 19, 2020 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
My financial client based in the centre of Brussels is looking for an experienced Data Governance Coordinator to take on a senior role within their team ASAP.
- Responsible for the construction and deployment of the Data Governance Framework and initiatives (project roadmap).
- On-boarding of data governance cycles and domains, as well as setting up new data offices.
- Prioritising business cases, organising data owners, and arranging data councils.
- Formalising the network of data stewards/managers by encouraging accountability with regard to data and their quality (documentation of transformations, identification of reference sources, etc.).
- Identifying new projects and initiatives with a Data component and contribute to the identification of Data Governance activities.
- Minimum 5+ years experience working as a Data Governance Coordinator.
- You are passionate about Data Governance and can work autonomously effectively.
- Strong knowledge of data management and governance concepts, methodologies and tools, training on data management frameworks (eg: DAMA DMBOK).
- Ready to tackle the complex problem of data management in a diverse and changing technological landscape
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French.
- LOCATION: Brussels
- DURATION: 12 months+
- START DATE: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.