iOS & Android Developer (SPANISH MANDATORY)
Posted on May 19, 2020 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, Spain
25 May 2020
- Currently can work remote, post covid19 full time working at client place in Madrid, Spain
- Looking for 2-3 years of Experience & Spanish language is mandatory.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring performance and user experience of the application, Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Cooperating with Back End developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver solutions
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. Includes the complete process, from line of code to publishing in app store
- Deep knowledge of mobile platforms on which the app runs, eg, Android, iOS, etc.
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Jest, etc. depending on the libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrofit, and JSON format.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Familiarity with Git, push notifications
- Experience in Java/Swift