Senior Data Architect (Azure) - Dublin - Remote Onboarding
Posted on May 19, 2020 by E-Frontiers
Currently on the lookout for a Cloud Architect for a leading financial services provider. You will be responsible for the design, implementation, management, and automation of data. You will work across multiple teams to define cloud/data architecture, technology requirements, policies, and standards.
- Azure Cloud platform experience
- Azure Managed Database technologies and services for SQL and NoSQL.
- Network security
- Database technologies SQL and NOSQL
- Azure service including Kubernetes experience (AKS)
- Public Cloud automation using Azure DevOps and ARM templates
- Scripting languages and automate processes: Helm Charts, Yaml, JSON and Python
- Continuous Integration tools and strategies
- Troubleshooting skills, problem solving and resolution (root cause identification)
- Linux/Unix OS
- Designing and developing CI/CD pipelines for automated application deployments, using Jenkins, Harness, UDeploy Artifactory, BitBucket and Docker Container tools.
- Experience in developing state-of-the-art cloud solutions for scalability, reliability, security, and performance
If you feel this is an opportunity that maybe of interest to yourself get in touch and we can discuss in further detail.
*Candidates must hold a valid Stamp 4, Stamp 1G SPOUSE visa or have EU citizenship, etc.*