Tableau Developer, initial 12 Month Contract
Posted on May 19, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
Tableau Developer, initial 12 Months Contract, Finance, Zurich
Our client is looking to extend his team of Tableau specialists to build out a highly motivated Visual Analytics team. The vision for the Metrics and Visual Analytics team is to become a Tableau Center of Excellence for DTPL and beyond. As such they aim to become the central authoritative Tableau development and server team where users will ask for state-of-the-art visual analytics support based on a stable Hadoop eco-system.
- Deliver high quality, stable and fast dashboards with a keen design sense.
- Visualize and present data to facilitate understanding and to support finding answers to business questions, making the results easy to understand, and beautiful to look at.
- Support the development or modification of Tableau views in Tableau Desktop 10, analyze the dataset(s) and work with stakeholders to develop customizable, filterable, high impact dashboards.
- Participate in upgrade analysis and support/maintain technical documentation related to the views.
- Ensure a secure and performant Tableau server environment to build and drive new state of the art Tableau dashboards in CRO and Compliance.
- Provide best practice and training support and self-service/MI sandbox capabilities.
- Establish a Tableau community.
Required Hard Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant experience using Tableau desktop to analyze data and create metrics in interactive dashboards (ie visualizing complex data, designing data-rich user interfaces, data-driven design and development of charts, authorize reports and troubleshoot, etc) -
- 5+ years of experience in Reporting and Data Visualization.
- Sound knowledge of database design, data architectures and system automation experience as well as statistics and analytic methods.
- Experience using Tableau Desktop to analyze data to create metrics in interactive dashboards.
- Experience with large data sets on Hadoop BigData eco system (have good knowledge in creating and editing SQL queries, Python) and best visualization choices based on best practices and ease of user adoption. - Tableau Qualified Associate Certification
If you believe you meet the above requirement and are looking for a new contract opportunity with a high possibility of extensions in a modern environment, please send your CV.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.