Oracle EBS Finance Techno-Functional
Posted on May 19, 2020 by HCL GB Ltd
We are looking to hire a Oracle EBS Finance Techno-Functional in Cork, Ireland. It is a permanent contract.
Base location: Cork, Ireland
- "Strong Oracle EBS Finance Techno-Functional (GL, FA, CM, AP, PO, iProc, EBTax, Projects, PL/SQL, Forms, XML Publisher, AME, Workflows, Interfaces/Integration, WebADI) Experience
- Very good knowledge of PTP, RTR processes and Oracle Projects.
- Knowledge of AGIS, AR, Advance Collections, O2C Process preferable.
- Should be able to handle more complex solution design and RICEW development issues and challenges
- Work directly with business users or Onsite Team members to thoroughly understand functional requirements to produce highly effective Functional and technical design document using best practice development standards
- Develop/Support technical components in Oracle Applications.
- Perform Coding and unit testing.
- Should be able to Troubleshoot and debug issues.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and good presentation skills
- Available 24/7 to support P1 issues when they occur.
- Should be excellent team player
- Analysis and issue resolution capabilities
- Must have previous Oracle Application Development, Maintenance Support and Implementation experience and worked on Oracle EBS R12.2+"
Primary Skill: GL, FA, CM, AP, PO, iProc, EBTax, Projects PL/SQL, Forms, XML Publisher, AME, Workflows, Interfaces/Integration, WebADI