IT Service Owner/IT Solution Analyst eChannels
Posted on May 18, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client, a Swiss Bank, we are looking for an "IT Service Owner/IT Solution Analyst eChannels/Application Specialist" for a one year project (extension intended) in Zurich, Switzerland.
IT Service Owner/IT Solution Analyst eChannels/Application Specialist
- Sector: Banking
- Location: Zurich
- Duration: 12 months, extension intended
IT Channels sector supplies solutions for the needs of our different individual and corporate client segments which vary from portal offering for institutional clients to eBanking/Mobile Banking for private clients as well as further cross-sectional trading and mobile solutions. Usage is on a global scale and facing challenging changes along our digital transformation roadmap. The Workplace Capabilities team is responsible for assuring the functional readiness and stability together with the platform stream and with that to support the digitization roadmap next to upcoming regulatory and operational demand.
As an IT service owner deputy and solution analyst of the eChannel Capabilities team you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of global eChannel services for both B2B and B2C client segments.
Your task in detail will be:
- End 2 end responsibility for E-banking service as service owner
- 3rd Level support of our e-Channel applications
- Supporting Application Responsible on technical question in a global environment
- Become Subject matter expert of end-to-end processes acting as a point of escalation for both business and L2 support
- Support the development teams evolving system architecture and design within the eChannel context.n
- Join and support global project teams to extend our banks offerings around the globe.
- Propose ideas for continuous improvement
- Analyze and solve incidents and defects, provide proactive tracking of problems alone or together with providers and internal specialists
- Execute maintenance tasks (eg life cycle measures, configuration and reporting)
- Document processes, knowledge and findings in WIKI
- Higher education in computer science or similar
- Proactive, autonomous, analytical
- Highly structured, able to address options and underlying evaluation
- Good communication skills (English is must, German as an asset)
- Good understanding of IT integration and web technologies
- Knowledge of J2EE Application Integration, i. e. Spring Boot, Docker, WLS, REST, SAML
- Excellent Knowledge of the following is a must: Unix, Unix Shell Scripting, MQ, SQL (Oracle)Ideally you bring Business knowledge in the areas of E-banking, trading, payments and asset view
Please apply online or contact Nadja directly.