Network Operations Control (Dutch and French speaking)
Posted on May 18, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Network Operations Control Operator ( Dutch and French speaking)
Urgently needed for a long term opportunity based in Brussels, Belgium location
- You are willing to work in a continuous shift system (24/7).
- You will perform first-line monitoring of our mobile and fixed line network in a correct manner according to the established service levels.
- You determine the customer impact during incidents on our services. You are the reference person to the incident manager in case of an incident.
- You follow the work planned in order to limit the impact of this work on our customers.
- You execute standard operational tasks.
- You are willing to improve current work procedures.
- Prerequisite skills
- Customer orientation
- You are able to detect incidents and resolve them on the front line.
- You are curious and constructive
Language skills: NL-FR-EN, able to communicate and understand all three languages
You have a degree in computer science or equivalent by experience
A general knowledge of the infrastructure and services of the fixed and mobile networks is an advantage.
Shortlisting immediately interviews this week!