Posted on May 18, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
€430 per day
My Client are a globally leading organization and are looking an English-speaking Data Architect to join their ongoing project in Brussels. You will be integrated into the team where you will work closely with the IT team on site.
- Evolution and maintenance of the client's Data Analytics and Business Intelligence platform
- Data Engineering and contribution to the creation of new data flows inside the Data Analytics system
- Supervision of the overall consistency of data-related IT architecture, guaranteeing that its design fulfils the requirements
- Overseeing of the overall Data Governance and provision of input for future developments in the field of Artificial Intelligence
- Analysis of the integration of data and its metadata coming from different information systems into harmonized Business Intelligence tools
- Designing, analysis, and implementation of Business Intelligence components such as Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, Data Marts, ETLs, Reporting Tools, Analytics and Data Mining Tools.
- A minimum of 13 years of experience in data analysis, architecture and design
- Excellent knowledge and hands - on experience with SAS tools suite, in particular SAS Enterprise Guide
- Hands - on experience with reporting and data analytics tools such as SAS Visual Analytics
- Good knowledge of relational databases, including knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- Very good knowledge of SAS programming language
- Experience in architecture and design of data warehouses and ETL
- Knowledge of Stata, Python or R are is an asset
- Prior experience in Business Process Analysis in an asset
- Very good analytical and communication skills, able to deliver technical presentations
- Strong capability for writing and presentation of clear documents
- Experience in an international/multicultural environment and public administration are assets
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an international, multilingual environment where you can add real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV.