Financial Risk Analyst
Posted on May 18, 2020 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
Title: Financial Risk Analyst
Salary: $55K - $73K
Overview: We are looking for a recent college graduate with 0-1 years professional experience in financial risk analysis who graduated in the top 90% of their class, with high SAT/ACT test scores leading up to college. The Enterprise Risk Analyst will rotate between Trading Desk, Tax Planning, Real Estate, general ledger reconciliation, audit preparations, and financial reporting using technology in a fast-paced team-oriented environment. The Analyst will gain exposure to risk diagnostics on security pricing, financing costs, convertibility of bonds, while also working with tax counsel to prepare financial tax reports. In addition, the resource will learn details of real estate finance and underwriting while monitoring operational duties such as processing loan documents. Use technology to create and improve automated processes. Demonstrate due diligence when structuring finance deals. Prepare risk assessments and financial reports.
- Well versed in MS Excel with a strong emphasis on financial modelling and database applications
- Degree in finance, accounting, economics, statistics, MIS or engineering with a 3.5+ GPA required
- Top percentile ACT/SAT test scores
- Track record of achievements through internships, academic accolades, etc.
- Familiarity with VBA, SQL, and MS Query