Posted on May 18, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
Templeton and Partners GmbH. is a global IT recruitment consultancy focussing on Digital transformation with offices in London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Zurich. Currently we are looking for a Requirements Engineer/Business Analyst to join one of our clients in Bern.
Some of your key activities will include:
- Recording, analysis, validation of business requirements using a standardized methodology
- Acting as the key contact between ICT and the Business
- Design of future-proof solutions
About the ideal candidate:
Our client is looking for you to have:
- A university degree in computer science (or equivalent education)
- 3 years + experience as a requirements engineer or business analyst
- Fluent German and Good English skills
The key responsibilities of the Requirements Engineer include:
- In collaboration with stakeholders you will elicit, document, validate, and manage requirements.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading Swiss business on a permanent contract
- 6 weeks holiday
- Our client offers excellent internal training
- Flexible Hours
- Subsidised Public Transport
- Vouchers and Staff Discounts
If you would like to learn more about this please contact Mrs. Kiran Schmidt via (see below)
*Please note due to Swiss regulations we can only consider applications from candidates that have the right to work and live within the EU or currently hold a Valid Swiss work permit.
Templeton and Partners GmbH hold a SECO license for the provision of permanent and temporary technology personnel