First Line Support Engineer (Freelance)
Posted on May 18, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently recruiting a 1st Line IT Desktop Support (Dutch-speaking) to provide specific IT support to my clients users, follow requests and complete them completely based on priority or FIFO (first-in-first-out).
Escalate requests within the own department depending on the nature of the problem and act as a "single point of contact" for the affected end-user or the team involved, even if the problems lie outside their own domain.
Always forms the link between team and end customer where necessary, follow the registered applications administratively and be responsible for new documentation other than keeping existing documentation up-to-date.
This is a customer-facing role
The right candidate must have an applicable experience with Active Directory and have demonstrable general working experience with Windows 10 and Office 365.
Here are the requirements for the 1st Line IT Desktop Support role:
- Experience with installing applications with run as commands
- Experience with ITIL way of working
- Knowledge of Process Monitor/Process Explorer/"change" tools (such as Systracer/Whatchanged/...)
- Experience in making telephone calls in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of basic networks (IP - DNS - FQDN - WIFI - LAN - IPv4 - IPv6 - VPN)
- Knoledge and experience with Active Directory
- MS Office Packages
- Knowledge of Hardware and Software
- Knowledge of macOS operating system
- Customer-oriented, customer-friendly and empathic
- Stress-resistant and flexible
- Creative and eager to work
- Working in a vibrant environment
You end up in a dynamic and pleasant environment. Attention is paid to a good work-life balance, and working from home is also an option. We offer you a varied job, in an innovative context. Youll get an independent contract for one year. Extension on an annual basis possible. Desired start date ASAP
Shortlisting immediately, starting immediately, phone interview today.
This role is suitable for a 1st Line IT Desktop Support role in Brussels, Belgium, who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!