MS Dynamics AX Finance Consultant
Posted on May 18, 2020 by Q Networkers
We have an immediate need for a MS Dynamics AX Support Consultant for a long term contract in Zurich.
You will be responsible for supporting ERP applications for business entities. Your main responsibility is to support the businesses that use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2. You will provide 1st level support to end users, optimize the current solution, and engage in testing for business change requests.
- Provide 1st - 3rd level support and business analysis for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2
- Analyze, document, and implement global processes and requirements
- Monitor and maintain master data integrity
- Participate in monthly development release cycles
- Supervise monthly billing activities
- Responsible for global module setup and localisations
- Work closely with Billing, Project analysts
- 3-5 years minimum MS Dynamics AX 2012 experience
- knowledge of the following: Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, Procurement and sourcing, General ledger, Fixed asset, Service management, Project management and accounting, Cash and bank management, eBanking,'sales and marketing, Product information management
- Knowledge of ISVs like Bottomline, Business integration solutions, AXtension Readsoft (OCR), ToIncrease, Management Reporter, SK Global Software
- Mandatory business fluency in English, verbal and written
- Strong customer facing presence
- Ability to interact with business users in NA/EMEA
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX 2012 process implementation and module configuration
- Strong experience with business requirements gathering
- Strong knowledge of global Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 environment
- Ability to analyze and document business requirements and processes
- Ability to analyze and effectively solution business and technical problems
The role can be managed remotely to start but all candidates must have an EU Passport or valid Swiss Permit as you will be expected onsite once travel restrictions are lifted.