Full Stack Software Developer/Architect (Cloud)
Posted on May 18, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client needs a talented Full Stack Developer/Architect (MEAN, Vue.JS, Azure) to join their small team that is focused on producing cutting edge high availability applications.
This is a customer facing position where you will be contributing to application recommendations and the organization's Cloud strategy.
Do you have a great track record developing apps from concept to delivery using the latest open source frameworks? If so, we want to have a conversation with you!
Be sure to include your updated resume and contact information -- we look forward to connecting!
- 5 + years IT experience
FULL STACK experience (MEAN or similar...)
Experience with Angular, Vue.js, or React
Experience using node.js -- designing and building node.js based Rest APIs: Express, Hapi, Koa
Cloud experience (Azure, AWS, and/or GCP)
Experience setting up CI/CD for new applications and development workflows
Experience writing SQL queries
Strong experience developing web applications and understanding of new web technologies
Experience building/hosting highly-available production applications on any major cloud provider
Experience working with 3rd party enterprise systems and SaaS products
Experience using AUTH technologies such as OAuth2, LDAP/SAML a plus
Experience with Git
- E2E experience
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time