Posted on May 18, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
Cloud Engineer - Microsoft/Azure
Next Ventures is currently working with a premier ICT managed service and consulting organisation based across the Netherlands who are currently seeking a number of Cloud Engineers.
Most of your time is spent developing, maintaining and changing the Azure and Office 365 environment of customers. You have a preference for doing this through principles such as Infrastructure as Code. You are a star (in the making) in Powershell, ARM templates and/or Azure CLI. You analyze and script all manual work. You ensure that your colleagues can do this through a runbook in Azure Automation.
As a Cloud Engineer, you no longer worry about maintenance windows with updates, backups or starting a buffering service on a VM. You let this be done (preferably automatically) by Azure Automation
What to bring?
- A least 2 years of demonstrable relevant work experience in a cloud engineer position;
- Experience with writing and maintaining automation code and Infrastructure as Code;
- Azure & Office365 identity certifications (such as AZ104, AZ300, MS100);
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Azure Automation, Azure Monitor is an advantage;
- Good command of the Dutch language (oral and written);
- Atleast a college background
what do you get from Them?
- an indefinite contract;
- a flexible employer who thinks along with you in all areas (for example, the possibility of working from home);
- unlimited training opportunities
- the opportunity to help build the number one outsourcing party according to Computable.
Boring companies have fixed career paths and in addition, this role is so broad that it is impossible to define one path. We believe that as a Cloud Engineer you are responsible for your career and your job satisfaction, which means that you get plenty of room to work your own path. We like to think along with you and offer you the space and tools to keep developing.
If this sounds like a potential new role for you please register your interest with James Taylor on (see below) or contact me directly.