DevOps Test Engineer
Posted on May 18, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
DevOps Test Engineer urgently required for interesting contract in Heerlen
The DevOps Test Engineer will be Responsible for the following:
You independently test whether the delivered software meets all requirements and specifications and you know which test cases you need to be able to test this.
You also independently determine when the results of calculations are good.
In addition, you ensure that the delivered products meet the quality requirements and you make the right balance between quality, time and costs.
You do this in the most effective and efficient way possible.
You independently perform all tasks related to the testing of user stories, including the relationships between components and process steps and including the coordination of tests that are carried out by third parties (such as Production Acceptance Testing).
You control the preparation and execution of the tests and automate the regression tests at team level.
You also guide team members in carrying out test-related activities and you help the Product Owner in defining and realizing acceptance criteria.
You also think in product risks and translate these into efficient and effective QA measures, such as tests.
Quality is of paramount importance to you and you are also busy improving product quality and optimizing implementation processes.
You know the importance of compliance and act accordingly.
In your agile or devops team you work together with analysts, developers and testers to contribute to the customer mission.
The DevOps Test Engineer will ideally have the following skills and expertise:
* At least a completed relevant HBO/WO training, preferably towards IT;
* Minimum 3 years' experience in preparing and performing tests in at least 2 to 3 different systems;
* At least 1 year of experience with fully independent testing and product risk analysis on 'user story', while mastering at least 3 test specification techniques (such as decision table test, data combination test, elementary comparison test, etc.);
* Knowledge of and experience with tooling in the field of testing and QA;
* Basic knowledge of performing non-functional tests (Performance tests, Security tests, Stability tests);
* Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure and software development languages and able to read software code;
* You are strong in problem analysis, you are customer and quality oriented and you are a person focused on cooperation;
* Sufficient command of the Dutch language is required.
* Experience with GPS-V is an advantage
Apply now for immediate interviews!
Get back ASAP to avoid missing out