Data Science Business Analyst Lead - Pharmaceuticals
Posted on May 18, 2020 by Orcan Intelligence
For our prestigious customer, we are currently looking for a Data Science Business Analyst Lead who has experience in Data Science environments and has a pharmaceutical background for an initial 4 month contract with the visibility to extend for over a year! Experience as a Data Scientist, Product Owner or Business Analyst in a data science environment is welcome.
- On this project, your main focus is to be the bridge between the business and the data scientists combining your own technical knowledge and being able to communicate well with the business;
- Lead a team of Business Analysts in the Data Science space.
- Lead workshops with different teams across the company to help them translate their business challenges into data and AI opportunities
- Improve ideas by exploring, evaluating and prioritizing AI based on user needs and other characteristics.
- Be involved in the vision strategy of the company and road-mapping.
- Lead agile implementation projects involving stakeholders, data engineers, data scientists and developers
- Be able to understand business requirements and translate them into high level data requirements;
- Use your knowledge of AI and analytics to translate the business problems to the data professionals who will create the models and analytics solutions;
- Use your domain knowledge to help the business identify and prioritize high importance business problems;
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is needed.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge of machine learning and AI.
- Have been involved in the complete life cycle of an analytics project.
- Have knowledge in data science models and be able to identify where the best ones should be used.
- Be able to understand model results and identify model errors
- A strong communicator
- English speaking site
If you have right skill-set and are interested in applying, please send over your up to date CV for immediate consideration.