INTERIOR DESIGNER (Full-Time), Cleveland
Posted on May 15, 2020 by ThenDesign Architecture
Our firm is driven by the purpose to design. Everyone brings value, have respect for others, and are curious. If you are led by DESIGN and seek professional growth with collaborative project teams, we are actively seeking designers. Be a part of discovering, What If with us!
- Work collaboratively with project teams in the preparation of interior design documents
- Communicate effectively with client, vendors and team in support of the projects
- Prepare design presentations (3D, 2D, mock-ups and renderings)
- Seek to improve your knowledge of the industry
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design from an accredited university
- A minimum of 7 years of A/E experience, education market experience a plus
- NCIDQ certification is preferred
- Proficient in AutoDesk Revit and Experience with 3D computer modelling (Enscape, Lumion, Sketchup, etc)
- Strong creative and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute
What You Can Expect:
- Meaningful work as a team.
- Relationship-based culture that provides shared partnership with others.
- Talented, energetic and intelligent staff who develop high performance design teams.
- Being a part of innovation in a learning environment.
- The best software tools, when you need them.
- Perks that ensure you know you are valued and provide work/life integration
We welcome a discussion to share how What If can fulfil your career aspirations.
Send resume and portfolio to: (see below) or visit our website.