IT Services Officer - Windows Infrastructure (Dutch Speaking)
Posted on May 15, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest companies, I am looking for 'Windows Infrastructire Manager' for a 6-12 month contract position in Arnhem, Netherlands. Must be Dutch speaking.
What do you do as Technical Manager Windows within the Infrastructure Services?
- Monitoring and supervising the availability and performance of the systems
- Performing day-to-day management tasks
- Installing and configuring new systems
- Investigating and resolving complex malfunctions in the systems
- Preparation and management of documentation and manuals;
- writing proposals for amendments and problem reports in response to malfunctions and planned changes;
- performing and coordinating incident, problem and configuration management tasks
- You have a HBO working and thinking level with an HBO course focused on computer science as an advantage.
- You have a number of years of work experience in the technical management of a complex IT environment in a service-oriented IT environment.
- You have in-depth technical knowledge and a broad understanding of the field in general.
- Specifically, you have knowledge and experience with Microsoft products Windows Server, AD, ADFS, etc.
- You are at least MCSE 2012 and ITIL v3 certified.
- You have knowledge and experience with backup systems (commvault)
- Knowledge of networks
- Linux RedHat and/or VMWare is an advantage.
- You are used to working according to ITIL processes
- You are familiar with the Agile mindset and frameworksImportant/
- Application is not suitable for self-employed persons.
- Location for this position is Arnhem
- Max travel distance from Arnhem 1 hour.
- Candidates must be Dutch-speaking.- A Pre Employment Screening (PES) is performed by default at the start of the assignment.
Please apply now if you are interested and available.