Senior Java Engineer
Posted on May 15, 2020 by CPL Solutions
Senior Java Engineer
- Dublin/Galway - WFH Options
- Negotiable Salary
Our client an International Financial Services organisation with office across Ireland is expanding its Irish operations. As they go through significant growth period, they are looking to hire number of Engineers across Software Engineering, Data, Security and DevOps. There is multiple positions across each.
You will be part of a global technology team to where you will have the opportunity to work on high value products, services and infrastructure that support their customers in providing top class financial solutions and enabling digital transformation.
Remote start with strong flexibility in working options including work from home (WFH)
- Demonstrated experience building Continuous Integration pipelines and automated deployment tools (eg Jenkins)
- Test Automation (JUnit, Cucumber, Mockito, Jasmine, or any other automation frameworks)
- Experience of Cloud deployments in AWS or Azure, using EKS & Docker is an advantage
- Minimum 4 years of design & development experience
- You are passionate about your craft, innately curious and are committed to developing and learning using the latest web technologies and frameworks.
- You have strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks at a given time.
- You thrive in a team environment, collaborating openly with colleagues on shared items of work
- You can act independently to achieve team goals and can provide leadership to more junior team members when needed.
- Excellent overall package including health insurance, generous pension, access to company discount schemes, well-being supports and more
- Investment in your long term career development (internal mobility, tuition support, professional development)
- Challenging positions and numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Access to top-tier technology platforms, tools and frameworks
- Flexible working options (team dependant)
- Access to multiple cross-org special interest groups to connect personally and professionally with colleagues across the globe
- A modern workplace culture and agile environment with a strong focus on inclusion & diversity
- A company that is committed to innovation and being an industry leader by investing in technology
To apply or find out more please reach out the me on (see below) or by phone.