Technical Test Engineer - Global Financial Organisation - Luxembourg -
Posted on May 15, 2020 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
A contract position, as a Technical Test Engineer, with a competitive daily rate, plus a modern office layout, located in the heart of Luxembourg.
- University degree in Information Technology.
- Technical skills in the following domains are essential:
- Linux (RedHat) operating system: expert skills as users (ksh, csh, etc.) and basic skills as System Administrators.
- Good knowledge of JBOSS or Weblogic.
- Knowledge of HP Loadrunner & ALM products
- Windows operating system basic skills (start/stop/monitor of services, powershell, administration).
- Good knowledge of SQL
Additional Skills in one or more of the following areas is an advantage:
- Oracle Database Administration knowledge.
- Cloud Technologies: AWS, etc.
- Perl, Java, PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of batch scheduler UC4.
Essential interpersonal skills:
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills.
- Highly committed to challenging deadlines, curious and motivated.
- Use initiative to resolve problems, willingness to learn.
- Support IT Development investigations of the functional, technical or performance issues.
- Solution oriented, able to set priorities and deliver under periods of higher stress.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is essential.
Working with a world renowned financial organisation, we are looking for highly motivated, solution-oriented Technical Test Engineer to work within the Investment Funds Services (IFS) IT Operation division, to help support technical test cycles (Performance Tests, Crash and recovery Tests) of the Post Trade systems.
- Installation of application software in test environment
- Run technical tests on Back End and Front End side (performance measurement and crash/recovery procedure's validation)
- Log and follow-up technical issues, perform analysis and liaise with Development and Infrastructure Departments.
- Provide clear, regular and consistent reporting to other members of the team.
- Identify process improvements, tasks automation, testing tools development
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in the Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!