Posted on May 15, 2020 by TeamBradley
TITLE: 13250 - Network Analyst
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Our client, one of Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to work for, is currently seeking a Network Analyst. We really love working with this company because they pride themselves on being a great place to work, and strive for a true work-life-balance.
- Supply support for communication & network environments.
- Collaborate with users to evaluate their needs and figure out hardware/software requirements.
- Resolve network and system-related problems.
- Install and maintain all technologies (Cisco network devices, HP Servers and printers and Microsoft software).
- Develop and evaluate network and system performance.
- Review response time and bandwidth utilization statistics using network utilities and tools.
- Implement new software and provide support.
- Analyzing needs and research new product from vendors.
- Provide data back-up and recovery.
- Provide technical support and aid in disaster recovery tests.
- Maintain documentation.
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years data/voice networking experience.
- CCNA or MCSE Certification.
- Experience with remote access VPN (Cisco ASA and/or Palo Alto Global Protect).
- Experience installing, creating and maintaining Cisco, HP, Microsoft, and/or Linux-based technologies.
- Experience with other networking components (disaster recovery/business continuity practices, email systems, Firewalls, problem resolution tool, Proxy Servers, telecommunication circuits, VPNs, and voice/data security controls).
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#: JS13250 - Network Analyst