Posted on May 15, 2020 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
Location: Madrid or Sevilla or Lisbon
Languages: English MANDATORY
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year contract (+ possible extension)
Must have an additional exchange experience.
- Reviewing the status of the Windows Applications monitoring platform (alarms, thresholds and associated procedures)
- Setting up, validating and scheduling of housekeeping activities to administer Windows Applications
- Administering Windows Applications according to application demands
- Reviewing the status of Windows Application software in order to keep those updated according requirements and within support contracts
- Reviewing the status of patching on existing Windows Apps infrastructure and evaluate whether or not to apply, considering the associated risks
- Ability to perform changes in a Windows Application including decommissioning, modifications of internal parameters, log files locations, etc.
- Supporting and dealing with tickets related to common desktop Applications (MS Office, Mozilla FireFox, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat Reader, etc.)
- Proficient English communication skills
- High level knowledge as administrator in Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 Servers and above and VoIP
- Medium or high level knowledge as administrator of any further Microsoft Server Application
- O365 knowledge as administrator (mainly TEAMs)
- Experience working with Lotus Domino (8.5.2 and above)
- Experience administering CMS Documentum (CMS 1.13, Documentum 6.7) or above
- Office 365 Administration (Teams, SharePoint/OneDrive, Exchange)
- Polycom Resource Manager
- Experience administering the JIRA Front End
- Experience administering CCTV