Junior BSS/OSS Test Engineer
Posted on May 15, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
- Expert L2 or above with BSS/OSS background, good understanding of typical BSS/OSS architecture and integration layer. Business process mapping and reengineering project experience.
- Must be able to properly capture Business requirements, translate into clear technical requirements for development and orchestration teams. Frequent communication with the HQ team (can be with a support of an additional colleague).
- Active contribution and support during the interfaces/APIs analysis meeting together with Sunrise IT team/3PP contractors
- Previous experience in using BP mapping tools and Telco BP design in order to guide the customer to shift from a AS-IS manual/case base process towards a fully automated and standardized process.
- Willingness to take over end to end job from BP analysis meeting, mapping BPs, contribution to architecture design, documentation of BPs and technical requirements for the development and orchestration team.
- Very good English commends and very good communication capabilities. Medium to good negotiation skills. Open minded person with positive attitude.
Good teamwork, expose problems in a timely manner, and use the team's strength to solve problems