Enterprise Architect - Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning
Posted on May 15, 2020 by Experis IT
Enterprise Data Architect with expertise in Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning technology sought to join a household name Dutch Enterprise where Enterprise Architecture and Next-generation Technology are central to the organisation's strategy and success.
Our client is a market-leader in their sector with 20.000+ employees based in 20+ countries globally. Next-generation Technology has long been a differentiator to their success and the Enterprise Architecture group is key in terms of its strategic use across all aspects of their business - not just in Innovation Labs and far-flung corners of the business!
To help deliver the next wave of its strategy they now seek to appoint an Enterprise Architect with broad and deep expertise in Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning.
The successful hire will demonstrate thought leadership in order to modernise and implement future-proof business solutions, exploring and applying the latest AI and ML trends and developments. You will create architecture vision documents to guide Agile Solution Delivery teams and provide architectural leadership on complex and innovative initiatives. You will also develop frameworks and set guidelines, standards and principles at the Enterprise level.
- Enterprise Architect with broad and deep technical expertise in Enterprise Data, Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts and architectures to both Business Executives and Technology colleagues.
- Track-record operating in large Enterprises with a high degree of organisational complexity.
- Commercial experience with two or more leading AA/ML platforms and tools such as
- SAS, MathWorks, Databricks, Azure Analysis Services, Alteryx, H20.ai, Dataiku, KNIME, Tibco Spotfire, SAP HANA, Rapidminer, Apache Spark, AutoML, JupyterLab, TensorFlow, PyTorch, AutoML.
- Experience with other next-generation Technology themes such as API Management, Blockchain, Cloud and Microservices preferred.
- Dutch language useful but not essential.
This is a superb opportunity to join a major business where Enterprise Architecture and Next-generation Technology themes are at the heart of the business strategy.
The client is currently working on a fully remote basis although the expectation is that you will be able to commit to 5-days per week in Amsterdam once normal life resumes.