SAP MM/PP/WM Business Analyst
Posted on May 15, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an SAP MM/PP/WM Business Analyst. The role is a permanent position based in the north of Fribourg Canton (a quickly commutable distance from Bern).
- Support & further develop the SAP modules MM, PP & WM.
- Optimize & standardize processes in close cooperation with specialist departments.
- Support & advise the specialist departments in defining requirements & independently developing proposals for solutions.
- Cooperate in & hold responsibility for Projects in the SAP modules MM, PP, WM
- Control external service providers.
- Act as a contact person of the departments for all relevant questions in the areas of SAP MM, PP & WM.
- Conduct training & create documentation.
- Coordinate all tasks & change requests in the area of SAP MM, PP & WM together with the Head SAP CC & the Project Portfolio Management.
Your Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience as a Consultant, Support Consultant or Module Supervisor in the SAP modules MM & PP.
- Solid knowledge of the SAP module WM.
- Several years of Project Management within an International Environment.
- Good understanding of Business Processes in Industrial Companies.
- Completed University Degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics or Technology.
- Highly motivated personality & strong communication skills.
- Willing to travel up to 10%.
- Fluent English speaker & a good command of German (at least B2 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.