Posted on May 15, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
.*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
- Design, build, implement, and support ForgeRock IT solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field and 5+ years in the IT field.
- Solid experience administering a Unix/Linux-based production environment of Directory Servers, such as ForgeRock OpenDJ/DS, openDS, UnboundID/Ping Directory, Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE), and openLDAP.
- Use of command line LDAP tools such as ldapsearch and ldapmodify.E
- Experience leading the analysis, troubleshooting, and remediation of LDAP outages in Production environments.
- Solid understanding of LDAP entries, schema, replication, ACIs, filters, monitoring, best practices, and other key aspects of LDAP.
- Scripting of LDAP Server installation with custom configurations (server settings, schema, data, ACIs, replication, etc).
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: