Senior BI Consultant (OBIEE)
Posted on May 15, 2020 by Endeavour Recruitment
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced BI Consultant.
This role is long term, working for a leading client in Geneva, Switzerland.
Remote working initially but the chosen candidate will be required to be on site in Geneva when safe to travel.
- Remote - 410 Swiss Francs
- Onsite - 570 Swiss Francs
The main role of the incumbent is to act as a lead technical consultant on Oracle OBIEE.
- Development, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Regression testing of OBIEE Dashboards, ODI based ETL, Reports
- Production Support for existing dashboards including ad-hoc analysis.
- Analyse, Understand and provide solutions for issues with existing dashboards, ETL Programs, master data and ongoing interfaces.
- Analyse, Implement, Test and Deliver change requests for implemented Dashboards and ETL programs across the BI technology stack.
- Understand and analyse business requirements, write business, functional and test specifications, create design documents, test deliverables, plan and manage UAT sessions.
- Co-ordinate and support the business BI super users during UAT and testing cycles.
- Analyse BI analytic solutions for security impact, aligning to the clients Info security guidance and deliver security compliant solutions.
- Adhere to the standards, procedures and practices to ensure delivered BI solutions are sustainable and supportable in the future.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Oracle Business Intelligence and Oracle Business Intelligence Application(OBIA)
- Must understand OBIEE and other BI applications not only from a technical standpoint, but also how it works and fits within the business
- Partner with business users on requirements, processes systems and help with BI Solutions
- Should have experience of designing end to end solutions involving OBI, ETL and Data warehouse
- Experience in Analyze, design, development, implement and support Business Intelligence technical solution in OBIEE
- Should have exposure to BI landscape, architecture, performance considerations and key BI components
- Manage requirements scope disposition through process compliance gap analysis, integration testing user acceptance methodology
- Complete project related deliverables including future state design documentation and requirements documentation
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft Finance or HCM is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. French is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to maintain effective partnerships and working relations in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
Should the above meet you expectations and experience, please apply ASAP.