QA GLP Auditor
Posted on May 15, 2020 by Frontage Laboratories
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure technical operations are performed in accordance with FDA or EPA GLP regulations, relevant FDA or EPA guidances/guidelines, study protocols, and internal SOPs
- Conduct in-study inspections of operations during experimental activities
- Conduct audits of protocols, data, reports, test methods, and SOPs
- Perform facility audits of internal systems and processes
- Provide guidance and training to staff, as requested and required
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field with 2-4 years' experience or Associate's degree with 4-6 years' experience
- Minimum of 2+ years relevant experience
Work Experience/Skills Requirements:
- QA GLP auditing experience
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical principles, practices, and their applications.
- Experience in or knowledge of bioanalysis, mass spectrometry, liquid chromatography, and analytical chemistry techniques a plus.
We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit plan.
Frontage Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer.