IAM/Forgerock Developer - Java - Brussels - 12 Months
Posted on May 15, 2020 by Square One Resources
IAM Developer | Forgerock Developer| Java Developer | Brussels | 12 Months
IAM/Forgerock Developer with strong Java experience is required on a 12 month contract based in Brussels.
The objective of the project is to support the migration of the current IAM platform to a new Forgerock platform. This, in parallel with the day-to-day operations, ie. ensuring the end-users have their access in secure, comprehensive and cost-effective manner.
In order to absorb the current workload, we need an experienced IAM Developer who combines two area of expertise: ForgeRock IAM (or any other IAM vendors such as Oracle, Azure Active Directory, SailPoint) and Java development.
As a IAM/Forgerock Developer you contribute to the development, production support and upgrade activities on the IAM platform, provide a high quality technical support to ensure a timely and appropriate response and resolution to tickets logged, and develop support documentation, when appropriate, to summarize common support issues.
* Being involved in design and configuring access policies in IAM platform,
* Being involved in configuring access domains
* Configure OpenIG/IG routes requests
* Configure the platform to support Identity & Access Management features,
* Being involved in developing, customizing and configuring the connectors,
* Being involved in design and implementation of Web Services using Java, SOAP, REST, GraphQL,
* Troubleshooting and resolving issues on Production system.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.