Senior Manufacturing Engineer Moulding
Posted on May 15, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Senior ME role with a large multinational medical device company based in Galway.
Working within the core engineering group, and reporting to the Engineering Manager, the you must be motivated in delivering improvements and making a positive difference to be successful in such a role, sharing a desire for excellence, a value for the company you are working for.
- To work with key business stakeholders and operations teams to build a continuous improvement environment that supports ongoing change and improvement initiatives.
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of simplified ways of working.
- Lead a dedicated group of Technicians within the Manufacturing Group.
- Ensure Engineers are fully integrated within the overall Production Support team.
- Plan and implement training and development plans with subordinates.
- Level 8 Engineering degree, or equivalent.
- 5-10yrs experience in a high-volume automated production environment.
- A demonstrated ability to lead a focused production/technical problem-solving team.
- Annual bonus
- Health insurance
- Life Assurance
- Christmas bonus voucher
- Paid holidays
- Free parking & overflow carpark
- Subsidised canteen
- Sports & Social membership
- Training & development opportunities
- Educational Assistance
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch today.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales