Intellectual Property Legal Specialist
Posted on May 15, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
For a renowned company based in Zurich we are currently looking for a Intellectual Property Legal Specialist.
- Review/amendment/creation of IP agreements and clauses for various regions
- Provide an expert Intellectual Property (IP) service for the organization, being responsible for patent issues in research and development projects to ensure legal protection of the company's competitive advantage and reputation.
- Provides legal advice and counsel to the Research and Development (R&D) function, as well as the business, regarding all patent issues and manages opposition and appeal processes as required.
- Ensures implementation of the Group IP strategy globally in order to defend and protect the company's assets.
- Someone with multi-national experience who is able to craft clauses/agreements for various IP matters
- Possibility to overtake 80-100% workload
- Fluent English
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me.