SAP PM/FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
Posted on May 15, 2020 by e-resourcing Limited
SAP PM/EAM Functional Consultant
As SAP PM Consultant you will integrate an existing and motivated SAP PM team. You will work half time on the improvements of the current SAP PM solution and half time on new projects.
You will be included in the following projects:
- the automation of preventive maintenance
- the design of new Fiori applications (work order, reservation, purchase requisition, purchase order, service entry sheet)
- the design of new HANA/CDS views
- the new features of S/4HANA
You will also have the opportunity to work partially on the following projects.
- the revision of master data (functional location and equipment) management,
- the work order management and the integration with SAP MM to collect all the costs related to material reservation and external services within the work order.
- the time registration
- the study of MRS (resource planning tool)
- the study of integration of a GIS (geographical information system) with SAP master data management.
- A strong knowledge of SAP PM (especially preventive maintenance) and proven project experience (minimum 5 years) is essential.
- Excellent debugging skills
- Understanding interfaces with non-SAP applications
- Additional knowledge of SAP modules MM/FI/CO/PS/PI/CATS and experience with S/4 HANA is a plus
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Team player
- Bilingual (Dutch/French) - English for documentation