Mechanical Project Engineer
Posted on May 15, 2020 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Mechanical Project Engineer/Leader - Food Process Industry - North Holland - 6-9-month contract.
I am working with a high-end client looking to bring on an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join their team in North Holland on a 6-9-month contract. My client is looking for someone with a strong mechanical background and process industry experience but also someone with experience leading a team.
- Strong mechanical background - review mechanical designs and specifications.
- Experience in the process industry using process equipment like piping, valves, pumps, vessels etc.
- Experience working with P&IDs, PFDs, data sheets etc.
- Dutch speaking.
- Food industry experience - working on food related projects.
- Project leader/manager experience - procurement, finances, supervision, dealing with vendors/contractors.
Day to day activities:
- Reviewing mechanical designs and specifications.
- Working with P&IDs, PFDs, data sheets etc.
- Take more of a leadership of smaller projects.
- Procurement activities.
ROLE: Mechanical Project Engineer/Leader.
LOCATION: North Holland.
START DATE: ASAP.
CONTRACT: 6-9 month initially.
If you are interested and want to find out more, please send me your CV
G2 Recruitment Consultant
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.